A staining solution for the detection of live and dead yeast cells. Yeast dilution buffer included.
AO/PI Yeast Viability Kit containing dilution buffer and fluorescent dye mixture for staining of live and dead Yeast cells.
AO/PI (acridine orange / propidium iodide) staining solution optimized for live/dead Yeast nucleated cells. Each kit contains 2 components: dilution buffer and fluorescent dye mixture for staining of live and dead Yeast cells.
- AO-PI Stain: One 10 mL bottle of Yeast Live Dead AO/PI Staining Solution
- Dilution Buffer: One 20 mL bottle of Yeast Dilution Buffer
- Yeast Live Dead AO/PI Staining Solution is not sold separately it must be purchased as a kit. Kit will provide enough materials to perform approximately 500 tests with dilution buffer left over in excess.
- Product warranty is valid until expiration date stated on the product label. If no expiration date is listed, warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of receipt of the product.
- Compatible with Cellometer X2 and Vision CBA